On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 3:50 PM, JB <jb...@mailoo.org> wrote:

> Still wondering about this « presume good faith » thing. If every note
> should be resurveyed on the ground, why not just replace the creator text
> with « please come survey here » ?

I'm not saying it has to be necessarily resurveyed on the ground. The
information can be verified first by other sources. For the two
examples, the bank and the bakery, it' easy to go on the bank web site
and check if the branch exists in that town. And for the bakery, you
can check if google - for instance - indexed any local press article
or website talking about this shop. A "no-result" should raise an
internal alarm and a comment on the note (like "plz someone to survey
on the ground because I find nothing about this bakery in the web").

Pieren