regard Pierre

      De : JB <jb...@mailoo.org>
 À : talk@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 13 février 2015 9h50
 Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] "guide to vandalism” in OSM?

After having looked at a few @osmthis notes, my conclusion is that it rarely
helps: the location of the note is not precise enough, and the photo cannot
help with finding the poi location. Should use photo + manual location.Still
wondering about this « presume good faith » thing. If every note should be
resurveyed on the ground, why not just replace the creator text with « please
come survey here » ? And then, just randomly create them around everywhere,
just to encourage mappers get out ?Sure, you got someone give an example of two
bad faith notes in France, out of 21000 created, 19000 closed ? Are the
statistics really worse than that of vandalism ?JB.  Le 12.02.2015 19:38,