I agree with Tordanik that automated addition of fixme=* tags to previously
existing objects (just like set better denotation on natural=tree) is
counter productive, and not only displays warning on JOSM, but make my days
on the ground worst as my osmand is showing non human asked corrections.
(Better build an external reporting tool for that)

I do also agree with Frederic, imports of external data not conflated added
with some "fixme=please fix my bad import by surveying it on the ground"
should be remove alltogether. Good integration should be done at import time
and should'nt rely on others by spamming the fixmes.

For all the other manually entered fixme, a lot of care and discussion
should be performed before attempting anything automatically.
Even the rather useless "fixme=yes" should be handeled with care. The mapper
might have added information that he knows to be perfectible and wanted to
enlight that.

Tordanik wrote

-----
--
sly, contact direct : sylvain /a\ letuffe o r g
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sletuffe