On 25.02.15 08:01, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>    I think in many cases the proper action to perform on an object with
> a FIXME tag that has "a low chance of ever getting addressed" is deletion.

-1

You can't really tell if the problem wasn't fixed of if it was fixed and the
user fixing it forgot to delete the fixme tag.

Only if you can determine that the fixme tag definitively was from an import and
this importing user has created (maybe last edited) that object, then it could
eventually be deleted. But I'd prefer a visual confirmation by a human on any
instance. This confirmation of course could be automated: show the user the
object with the tags on some areal imagery background and she/he can decide (in
most cases, I'd say).

/al