On Sunday 10 May 2015, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> In the absence of blatant vandalism or base abuse, I would have
> expected, first, a recent, clear and unequivocal warning on the
> user's talk page, with a suitably direct subject heading ("Warning:
> you may be blocked from editing", or suchlike), and a statement of
> what the user should do differently, or not do, in order to avoid the
> bock. [...]

Please have a look at past interactions of Xxzme with users on the wiki
and discussion here in the recent thread

Problems with the wiki (was "Why OSM and not another collaborative
mapping service?")

This does not come unexpected and the end of Xxzme's current editing
pattern has been called for by a lot of people based on the clear
impression from various sides that Xxzme is immune to any attempts of
productive social interaction.  There has been a previous one month
block with no visible change in interaction and recently a lot of clear
communications that Xxzme's behaviour needs to change but as Frederik
put it "short of a miracle I don't see that happening" - which is an
assessment shared by many.  AFAIK no single opinion has been voiced
indicating that anyone has successfully and productively interacted
with Xxzme on the wiki.

My suggestion to those with an admin position on the wiki is that if the
ban is lifted after 3 months and if Xxzme continues editing then it is
closely monitored if there is a change in social interaction with other
wiki editors to avoid the situation getting again as unbearable and
damaging for the atmosphere on the wiki as it was now.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/