On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>
wrote:

> On 10 May 2015 at 23:15, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:
> > Xxzme had plenty of warning.
>
> I see no *recent, clear and unequivocal warning*; perhaps you could
> point me to it; bearing in mind my comment:

It might have been nice to have a "wiki admin" to this, but wiki admins are
scarce.

Xxzme wrote a page on the social aspect of OSM: then failed to live it.

Of the dozens of people interacting with Xxzme, none had the authority or
position
to issue such a *recent, clear and unequivocal warning*.
In a social and nearly leaderless project, the repeated conflicts with a
broad spectrum
of users serve as notice.

--
I expect to see Xxzme back under a different username soon.