On 23-Jun-17 02:45 AM, Christoph Hormann wrote:
On Thursday 22 June 2017, Ben Discoe wrote:

BTW, the likely reason I didn't see changeset comments is that my
active OSM account ("bdiscoe") is registered to an old, hard-to-reach
email address (b...@vterrain.org), and (so far) OSM won't let me
change the email address associated with the account to my current
address (this one, bdis...@gmail.com), because that email is
associated with my old, unused OSM account ("Ben Discoe").  I'm not
sure how to fix that, but I'd really like to.
You probably (temporarily) need a third email address to assign to your
old account to free your gmail address to use it for your normal one.

You can also get a feed with discussions of your changesets on

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=402624

Gmail users can use a 'dot' extension to their email address that might get
recognised as a different address by OSM.

Ben .. you could try, say, bdiscoe....@gmail.com and bdiscoe.old...@gmail.com -
they should both end up in you gmail account.

Good Luck.