Hi Ryszard,

Am 2017-10-12 um 22:41 schrieb Ryszard Mikke:
> On 3 October 2017 at 18:56, Christoph Hormann <o...@imagico.de> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 03 October 2017, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>    seeing that the matter is discussed quite intensively and opinions
>>> vary widely, could we perhaps agree to pause any (large scale)
>>> wikidata edits for a while until more members of our community have
>>> had a chance to form an opinion?
>>
>> I think that is a good idea.
>>

> I'm not happy with it, as the way I do it is sensitive to amount of data to
> work with, so if I don't run it regularly, I have to restart from fragments.
> But well, I might limit the query to Poland where the adding of wikidata
> entries is widely accepted.
> I will repeat Yuri's question here:
> If a specific community is ok with it, does it override world wide ban for
> that location?

Please pause your edits of such kind at all!

If a part of the OSM community thinks that an edit of type X is good but
another part of the community opposes, there is not enough consent on
the topic. The question if we shold have wikidata=* tags in OSM and
which objects should have them, is an international questions. As long
as international discussions are going on, everyone has to wait.

Best regards

Michael