sent from a phone

> On 12. Mar 2020, at 17:42, Marc M. <marc_marc_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> we may delete all fixme=name for all object without a name tag

I agree that fixme=name for missing names is pointless and could be removed
(although Andy has a point about not knowing someone’s workflow, so for safety
you could spare those added in the past 1-3 months). If there are other
questions concerning the name it would obviously have been better if they had
been more explicit about these potential problems in the fixme tag, but still,
if someone has added a fixme=name on an object with a name we should keep it.

Cheers Martin