Howdy!

Вы писали 20 февраля 2022 г., 16:44:43:
> Hi The

> On Sunday, February 20, 2022 9:22:41 AM you wrote:

>> Hello Alex,

>>> First of all, there's no "open connection". After you log in for a first
>>> time, link your license, if there wasn't one on your account already, the
>>> only request we're sending is
>>> https://api.beta.thebat.net/api/beta-access/check, which is only being sent
>>> one time after each program startup.

>> After EACH program startup the mail client connects to the The Bat Network?
>> Hardcoded?
>> A client owner cannot control this?
>> Why do you want to control your beta testers?

> When blocking this thebat.net IP address TheBat! doesn't start.

> To be clear: I would like this to be changed. Ok, for a first check of
> the licences key why not, but after that this 6 connections have to be
> disabled.

For example: this site can be under ddos attack, or can be blocked by
government by mistake (usual situation in Russia, China and other power
countries), etc, etc, etc. And your user will be without WORK. Please stop this
madness behavior.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator
'Using TBBETA' information: