Bonjour Alexander,

ASK> And when I quote it and reflow your quotes with ALT-L, everything
ASK> is gone.

ASK> Get my point now? :-)

Nope! Why would you want to reflow manually your text while using
auto-format which does this for you? Once again, I'm just talking
about a feature (hard vs soft-return) encountered in most editors.

When I need to send a long e-mail with line breaks within paragraphs,
I have to start an external editor, type in my text, press ALT+A,
ALT+C, ALT+TAB, return to TheBat and press ALT+V. I suppose there're
other, easier ways to do this, but I haven't found them yet.

MicroEd is an excellent mail editor and one of the better reasons why
I stick to TheBat.

... with the exception of the missing "soft-return" :-)

Kind regards

--

FRANCIS J. SEGOND

Webpage: http://faustroll.net, http://butsu.org