> This is an EMAIL client, not a news reader
That said, with the help of a small plugin TB does quite a good job of
being a newsreader.

I for one like to use TB for these quite similar messaging tasks.
Further I use TB for collecting my RSS subscriptions too; another
messaging task.

Don't misunderstand; I'm not suggesting for one moment that TB should
spend time developing built-in NNTP or RSS functionality this is the
sort of thing plugins are for, but just because you choose to work
with multiple apps open doesn't mean that we all have to.

Besides, I think Tony's on a winner; being able to author and mail my
home movies in one app sounds like a great idea! :gdr:

--
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Aided by BayesIt! 0.8.1, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3 v1.2, SpamPal v1.70,
MyMacros 1.11a.

Children seldom misquote you. (In fact, they usually repeat word for
word what you shouldn't have said.)