Hello Tony,

On Friday, June 24, 2005 at 3:49:44 PM Tony [TB] wrote:

TB> --On Friday, June 24, 2005 1:44 pm +0200 Krzysztof Kudlacik
TB> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> NNTP!
>> ... on and on ...

TB> I'd like to add something to the wish list if I may, photo and graphic
TB> editing. I know it will take quite a while to get TB! as good as Photoshop
TB> but it would be nice not to have to open a separate program just to edit my
TB> photo's... Oh and video editing, Adobe Premiere is so expensive and I
TB> already own TB so being able to grab, edit and author my own DVD's from
TB> within TB would be great. I could email them directly to my family then
TB> without having to have two programs open.

*pah* go playing somewhere else! If you want an all-in-one MTA that's
capable of photo editing and some more and behaves like an OS: write
your own LISP-code for (X)Emacs, the best OS with the worst text
editor built-in ;-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

How does a gay man spell relief? - N O A I D S