Hello Vili!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 9:29 AM, you wrote:

>>> I  am using TB! from v1.3x, support many customers, no one has
>>> problem with it...
>> You aren't suggesting they should just stop developing the program
>> since 1.3 works well are you?

> This is what I am trying to say: I dont feel it as an improvement. I
> feel it like the new GUI: totally unnecessary new toy...

It is indeed *not* an unnecessary new toy.

It is not a toy at all which is being asked for. It is an upgrade in
functionality.

Even if the faulty flag (so-called) behavior and the dangerously
ambiguous "Save the message" box that pops up AFTER the message has
already gone and puts it back into the Outbox if you click YES, and
the dangerous alteration of PGP Macros by the Outbox--even if all
these were fixed:

I would still hate having to scroll down and find my flagged
(so-called) messages waiting for Further Editing among all the
unflagged (so-called) messages Waiting to be Sent.

Once more, I ask you, Vili, how will it hurt you if the developers
make a functioning Draft folder for my use and the use of many others
who *do* indeed need it.

Something you NEED, as opposed to something you WANT, is not a
"totally unnecessary new toy."

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2