Hello Vili,

>>> You have a flag to distinguish between them...
>> please  send  screen shot illustrating this, because I can only find
>> one flag to mark both
>
> THAT is the point!!! Mails that should be sent DOES NOT have a flag.
>
> Messages that are waiting for editing DO have a flag...

Think about it a bit more. The fact that you interpret things
differently than Dwight, me and others, or that we can't really
understand what the other one is saying, is one of the many arguments in
favour of having a Drafts folder. There would be no misunderstanding if
there was an Outbox and a Drafts folder.

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.63.09 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2