"MAU" wrote on 15/12/2005 at 06:28:30 +1100
subject "Tiny problem opening PDF attachments" :

> The 'tiny' problem shows up when I open a PDF attachment in TB, they
> always open with Acrobat 4.0. No real problem, I can view PDFs, but I
> just don't understand why this is happening.

I have almost the same problem here using Acrobat 6 and Reader 7

> Does anybody have any hint? As I have said, it's not a real problem but
> I'd like to understand what happening and, if possible, be able to view
> PDF attachments with Adobe Reader 7.0.

I have noticed, that if reader7 is already running, PDF's are opened
in Reader. I think that it is an Acrobat/Reader bug, rather than an
TB! bug.

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]