Guten Morgen,

The messagelist column autosize option is still missing.

May I respectfully ask - calm as can be - why this is the case? None
of the versions since the GUI-change in v3.5 were usuable here because
of this option that has intentionally been removed for no obvious
reason.

I am wrong to assume that this is being done just to spike me, aren't
I? So what in the name of mother Dixie is keeping you from looking up
the code for this option in any archive version of TheBat, copy it
over to the current version, and finally be done with it? (Calm, I
said. Perhaps I'll end here.)

--
MfG,
 Alto