Hello MAU,

> Is there a BT report open? Maybe it is not a bug though and the feature
> was removed for some "technical" reasons when the UI was overhauled.

The original discussion took place a while ago starting with
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but as far as I can
see not Bugreport or wish was posted then.

Me got used to the new behavior, so the need for action is very low. I
adjusted the column size to fit on my smallest screen (my laptop) and
can live with the smaller columns on the other computers, too.

Alto: If you really want this feature back maybe you should post a
wish, that I would subsequently support. I don't suppose it is a bug,
as the functionality plus the option setting disappeared at the same
time. Looks intentional.

--
Martin
TB! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2