Hello Bats,

  I have a new message template in the address book for a couple with whom I
correspond. They both have different email addresses.  In the first name line
in the address book, I have Joe and Sue. The Display Name As is User Defined.
The Display Name is Joe and Sue.

The new message template says Dear Joe and Sue.

If I choose a new email from the New Message button in the address book when
their name is highlighted, all is well and the new message reads: Dear Joe and
Sue.

If I create a message by calling a new message from the main screen and using
their nickname (handle), the salutation says Dear Joe only.

How can I get the new message to read Dear Joe and Sue when using the nickname
to call a new message?

Maggie

Just remember, we're all in this alone. -Lily Tomlin