Hello Maggie,

MP>> Could it be you have more than one entry for them in your AB?

MM> I have an additional entry for him alone and for her alone both with their
own handles.

What happens when you activate an AB New Message Template in which you put
f.i. (not necessarily as a salutation):

"1. Joe"             in the AB entry for him alone
"2. Sue"             in the AB entry for her alone (*)
"3. Joe And Sue"     in the AB entry for both

Which one shows up then?

(*) I presume Johnny Cash is not envolved!  :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark