On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 05:04:03PM -0700, patrick keshishian wrote:
> yuck... sounds like linux to me. please don't go down that route of
> "enable everything, it can't hurt even if you don't use it" mentality.

In a wide difference to linux, we try to avoid running buggy shit on the
system by default.

I mean, if aucat was a large piece of junk like gnome's tracker, or firefox,
I would understand objections to running it by default.

Heck, even on servers. What's the actual footprint of an idle aucat ?
It's not even accessible from outside, so there's no possibility of a
remote hole.