On 09/27/2012 01:21 PM, Finn Hakansson wrote:
> Could you dump $vars (with Data::Dumper) and also show us your template,
> please?

Sure.  In fact, that was the last thing I did before leaving work that day.
Not realizing, of course, that my achy joints were going to rebel the way they
did.  I'm still trying to find a medication that works for me, so crap like
that is bound to happen.

Just to make absolutely sure I was getting all the variable data, I did a
DataDump on $vars which is the variable that passes all the data to the
template.  This is what it has in it:

markh@ubuhost:~$ cat /tmp/shifts.info
$VAR1 = \{
            'shifts' => \[
                            [
                              'First'
                            ],
                            [
                              'Second'
                            ],
                            [
                              'third'
                            ],
                            [
                              'weekend'
                            ]
                          ],
            'factories' => [
                             {
                               'abbr' => 'AB',
                               'id' => '1'
                             },
                             {
                               'abbr' => 'EBM',
                               'id' => '2'
                             },
                             {
                               'abbr' => 'QEM',
                               'id' => '3'
                             }
                           ],
            'cgi' => bless( {
                              '.parameters' => [],
                              'use_tempfile' => 1,
                              '.charset' => 'ISO-8859-1',
                              '.fieldnames' => {},
                              'param' => {},
                              'escape' => 1
                            }, 'CGI' )
          };
markh@ubuhost:~$

So, I know the data is at least getting  sent to the template, now it appears I
have to look at the template code to see what's wrong.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant