On 10/09/2012 11:31 AM, Ronald Kimball wrote:

I would guess that the problem was not with the variable named 'shifts',
but with the variable named 'shift'.  Without being able to see your
actual template, it is difficult to say exactly what was happening.

Ronald

I can assure you that I kept the word 'shift' in the FOREACH loop. The only thing I changed was the variable that was being passed to the template. In fact, I just ran it again to double check. Still no errors.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant