On 10/09/2012 12:28 PM, Campbell, Jesse wrote:
Do you re-use any of those variable names anywhere else in your template or in
an another template that gets included by it or generated by the same perl
script?
I've found that variable name re-use can sometimes lead to weird things like
this (and I ended up adding code on the perl side to unset things).

-jesse

None that I am aware of, This is an extremely basic web app. Mainly because I completely suck a page design. My job is to make it functional then I'll worry about making it pretty. That said, this page is simply called from a link on the main page, the perl gets executed and populates the options list automatically. There's really nothing to it.

I can't imagine /why/ this is working now, but, as far behind as I am now, I don't think I particularly care.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant