Don Simons wrote:
Hey, Luigi--

Thanks for the report! You wrote

A very important improvement! I'm very glad to you, Don. I've tested it
with wine and it works well,

So you enjoyed the wine? Maybe a good Chianti?

Here, in Trieste, Terrano (not so exquisite as Chianti, a little bit acid, but typical and not bad)
but I cannot compile the sources for linux
with f2c.

One of those inexplicable Windows batch script things happened when I
consolidated all my separate FORTRAN sources into one. (It did the same
thing OK about 200 times and screwed up the 201st). I should consult with
Andre the DOS whiz about it :-) I've manually fixed the source file,
replaced the one in the zip at
Now all works fine: f2c and gfortran for debian linux (ver. 4:4.3.2-2). Thank you!

Luigi