Dear all,

I am using pmx270 (version 2.7a 3 apr 13) and musixtex 1.21 2015-12-27. I do not know if these are the right versions, but i made about 20 songs without a problem, but now a 'rm3' comes a bar too early.

================
   1    1    4 4 4 4  0 0
   1 1  16  .0

./
a44 a a a /
m2424 rm3 /
r2 r4 r8 a- /
rm2 /

(i used also the pmx.zip from the distribution, as Bob mentioned, but it caused also problems, perhaps on the combination of pmxab, pmx.tex and musixtex.tex. It should not matter if using the 32 or 64bit version of pmxab on an 64bit system?)

Thanks in advance for helping

Andre