Ditto. Florin, don't misunderstand us. There are many folks on this mailing
list who would be glad to help you. But you need to do your part, by
providing (as Bob said) a minimum file that we can work with. It must not be
a file that requires exotic fonts or special latex extensions. And a .ps or
.pdf would also help, illustrating what you tried to do or are trying to do.

--Don Simons