I am trying to prepare a presentation with pdfscreen and texpower but I
am unable to achieve the effect of change color from dimmed to normal
(as described in FAQ 3.2). If I use this

\begin{itemize}
\liststepwise[\let\hidestepcontens=\hidedimmed]
{
  \step{\item we ``discover'' the structure of the document (DTD)}
  \step{\item SGML tools (nsgmls, yasp) help us to correct the source}
  \step{\item we can produce the ``printing'' markup again}
  \step{\item we can use SGML format for other applications}
}
\end{itemize}

it has the same effect as if there were no parameters of \liststepwise.
I am sending a whole test file.

Hana
--
Hana Skoumalova     Institute of Theoretical & Computational Linguistics
                                                      Charles University

test1.tex