Ross Moore wrote on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:39:45 +1000 (EST):

> I think it can be suppressed in a later version of pdfTeX and/or texpower.sty
;

There are two issues here. First, it is a misfeature of pdfTeX
not to disable anchors in boxes produced by \leaders. Han The Tanh
promised me sometime around fall 2000 it would be amended in a
future version of pdftex, but I don't know the status of this
project. I can't even check as I'm still working with v 14e.

Secondly, the creation of `false page anchors' is actively
suppressed in the current development version of TeXPower,
to be found at

http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/preview/texpower.sty

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434