Yes,  all 56 pins are extended,  including the PWR pin unique to the 5000
series (it is a power good/power-on reset sort of signal).    Several of the
TM500 modules are also double-wides and need two extender cables.
I have not done an extender for the GPIB connector,  but that would be  easy to
build.   When I've needed to extend the GPIB bus in the past,  I just used a
cable that had a 20 pin ribbon cable edge card connector on it and a standard
IDC header on the other end that plugged into the mainframe motherboard where
the GPIB connectors connected (the mainfame I was using had the GPIB connector
bus built out of IDC ribbon cable/connectors.