Hi,
Ovnicraft> 2008/11/20 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ovnicraft>
Ovnicraft> > Does anyone know if there is a useable payroll function?  In
Canada we need
Ovnicraft> > hours, wage (or salary), government deductions (tax, pension,
insurance,
Ovnicraft> > benefits...  All of these deductions need to be posted to different
Ovnicraft> > financial accounts in our chart using journal entries.  Is there a
simple
Ovnicraft> > way of doing this?
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> I am working in the same job, so to do journal entries i was
thinking in
Ovnicraft> scheduled task with model entries, is it posible?
Ovnicraft>

I think it will not be the best approach because you have to take
into account advances, and discounts, your accountant surely wants
it, and then reverse some operations, but payroll is the kind of
things that have so many possible issues, that shouldn't run
automatically.  You'll always need a wizard or whatever the
mechanism to approve manually what is inteded to be done.

Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> > -------------------- m2f --------------------
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> > --
Ovnicraft> > http://www.openerp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26823#26823
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> > -------------------- m2f --------------------
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft> > _______________________________________________
Ovnicraft> > Tinyerp-users mailing list
Ovnicraft> > http://tiny.be/mailman/listinfo/tinyerp-users
Ovnicraft> >
Ovnicraft>
Ovnicraft>
Ovnicraft>
Ovnicraft> --
Ovnicraft> [b]question = (to) ? be : !be; .[/b]

--
Recomiendo aprender acerca del término hacker
http://igor.tamarapatino.org/escritos/hackersycrackers/