Did deeper into DemoSensor. First of course you have to figure out
which one and where it is...I don't (yet) have a tmote dev environment,
but for the Mica's it's in tos/sensorboards/micasb/DemoSensorC.nc

What you will find is that it is a dimly veiled layer over an ADC input,
which, IMHO, just obscures and obfuscates the usage...

MS

Akos Maroy wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to read the analogue input channels from my T-Mote Sky mote
(telosb platform), but even though I read through the sensor tutorial, I
don't really know how. Can someone give me some help?

I saw that there's an ADC interface, as defined in TEP 101. And on the
telosb platfrom, I would use one of the 8 channels of the MSP430 platfrom
using the AdcReadClient or some similar interface. But, the TestAdc sample
application refers to the DemoSensor, so a lot of questions remain open
for me. For example:

- how do I specify which input I'd like to read from?

Is there a sample application somewhere, that demonstrates how to use
this? What I'm trying to do is read ADC0, ADC1 and ADC2 from the extension
connector of T-Mote Sky, see page 21 here:
http://moteiv.com/products/docs/tmote-sky-datasheet.pdf

Thanks for all pointers,

Akos