Thanks to Rick for asking the question and Allen for answering, This is the
most useful information I have received for teaching purposes on the topic of
Freud. Despite reading the many conversations this is more helpful.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology
University of San Diego