Dear Annette and Tipsters,

Here are three "people" at APA who have replied to me:

1. Style Expert [styleexp...@apastyle.org]

2. VandenBos, Gary [g...@apa.org]
Publisher, APA

3. Gasque, Anne [agas...@apa.org]
Senior Editor, APA Style

Sincerely,

Stuart

                                   "Floreat Labore"

                      "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca (or smcke...@ubishops.ca)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy

                                   Floreat Labore"