Hi Y'all,

Michael almost has it right.  Anyway, they are offering assistance to
individuals who want to leave neo-Nazi groups.  The help offered will be
assistance with finding jobs and housing, counseling, assistance with
identity change (if needed) and relocation, etc.  It is estimated that
the cost of the program in the beginning will be about 43,000 per
neo-Nazi activist helped.  The program is especially designed for those
trying to leave the movement but are threatened to remain.  You will
note they are not writing a check to the individuals as an incentive as
implied by Michael's post.

Linda

--
Linda M. Woolf, Ph.D.