From: Rev. Craig Crossman
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:25 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TM Info request

Hello,

            I was very glad to find this e-list. I am "new" to TM having been
diagnosed one year ago. We moved from PA to Kansas in April. This has been a
hot summer with 20+ days straight of temps in upper 90's to low 100's, and I
find I am having a greater number of symptoms than normal. Does anyone know if
TM patients are adversely affected by heat? My doctor is not very familiar with
TM and I won't see a neurosurgeon until September.

            Thanks, and God bless.

Rev. Craig Crossman

First Baptist Church

615 W. Webster St.