Gee....been kinda quiet around here. Must mean we are all gainfully employed and busy?

A couple of questions (just to blow the dust of the list!):

1. Wim, a while back you talked about a screenscraper project you were involved in that used tn5250j components. Where are you on that? I'd love to know what you are doing in that area since I think tn5250j has some powerful tools in that would be useful.

2. Also, in general, how hard is it to add code page support, specifically for 1200 and 1208? There was a post in midrange.com from someone looking for an emulator that supported those code pages. I didn't see it in the list of supported code pages (not in JT400 either). I'd like to help this guy out if I could, I just don't know how difficult it is to support other code pages.

Thanks!

Pete Helgren

P.S. Kenneth are you out there ?  How is it going?