We should probably tidy it all up.  There are 32 open bugs that go all the way back to 2002.  Kenneth is the Admin so I think only he can "close" them.  If we could figure out what is still "open" we might be able to assign a few to each of the programmers on the list to get them fixed.

It would be nice to finish the project with a nice clean release.  We are at the .6 release level so I am not sure of what all is still missing that would make this a 1.0 release.

I wish Kenneth would check in so we'd know what is up with him. Hope he is OK.

Pete

Richard Houston wrote:
Hey guys,

I am all for getting things going again. I am not a programmer but I can
relay my clients issues and help find bugs.

On Patrick's issues re: the splash screen, I had the same splash screen
issue but the latest cvs version fixed that for me. We are running on
Linux as well including Fedora Core 4 Centos and Ubuntu. ON Sun jdk
1.4.2_09 and 1.5.0_05.

I agree Ubuntu is very nice. 5.10 is a great improvement over 5.04

We have found a few issues. Should we all be putting these issues in the
bug database on the sourceforge site so they don't get lost?

Thanks!

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |