Kenneth Pouncey schreef:

> Saw the messages.  I think that is a great idea you all have.
> Do not want to see the project go to the wayside.

No worries, this is not gonna happen :-)

> Patrick I have not lost interest but lost access to an AS/400.

Auw... forgive me my words :-) I'm i still in ? :-)

> Pete will have to look at all the bug reports out there to see which
> have been fixed or not.

32 open, but i'm i authorized to close bugs ?

> I can help with the general knowledge of the system but probably not
> any code so the programmers out there will have to carry the load for
> any fixes.

I think we can live with that.

> Other than that would love to see things rolling again.

Yeah, time for tn5250j Version 1.0 stable ! :-)

> You can set up another project if you feel that would be better for
> you as well.

Why should we do that ?

WB anyway !

Best regards,

Patrick

has notified the sender that this message has been received.