Matt
If you are on the list now here was a personal e-mail sent to me from one of
the people.  I ony copied pasted a part of the e-mail as there was some
personal info and do not want to get him/her in trouble.

Could you maybe give some answers to the questions.

I want to open this conversation up and let everyone decide.

Sorry to put you in this but all the others that I have done this too has
backed down answering the questions in a public format.  You guys have been the
most up front and honest so far which is why I have even considered it.

Regards

Kenneth

Email below:

Kenneth - -
Wow!!  No kidding!!  Help/Systems!!  MOST INTERESTING (yes I am
shouting).

Since I am only a user, not a developer on this project, my 2 cents is
from a different perspective.  My concerns are the life of the product.
As you know and I have said repeatedly - tn5250j rocks!  Its great!

I want it to survive as an oss product.  I would understand if the
developers needed to generate a cash flow, as sad as that would make me.

Do you know what Help/Systems is up to?  Are they planning on putting
out the 5250 emulation and trying to charge for it?  Do they want to use
it as an oss product?