Hey All,

Thanks for looking into this for me. I really appreciate it. This would
be a serous feather in TN5250J cap as it will allow us to eliminate 2
systems that require CA. We want to run TN as much as possible.

On a side note, I complied CVS with Java 1.6 and it seems to work OK. It
also works on Compiz-fusion on Ubuntu where CVS on 1.5 on Compiz-fusion
would not render the TN5250J main screen.

I agree with Pete, TN has been a wonderfully stable product and has many
features that other 5250 emulators do not have such as tabs and the such.

Thanks guys and look forward to helping dubug the STRCMD stuff.

Rich