Thanks Christian,

I am having issues patching the file I get a malformed patch error. Would
you consider just sending me your tnvt.java file?

Here is the error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tn5250j$ patch
src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java
/home/rich/Desktop/tn5250j.diff
patching file src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java
Hunk #2 FAILED at 91.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 921.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1194.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 1205.