Version of tn5250j and the OS and version of the Operating System and the Java JVM version might be helpful additions to help replicate.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com

On 1/20/2011 4:56 PM, David A. Hamilton wrote:
I'm new here, so my apologies if this is the wrong list. I'm having a problem with certain screens not displaying part of their text. The text in question is usually the first couple lines of the screen (with the rest appearing normally). It only happens on a few screens, but I can't find any reason for it. The same screens display normally in the IBM emulator or if I connect via a raw telnet session. Any ideas?

Thanks,

David Hailton

http://p.sf.net/sfu/arcsight-sfd2d