Charles is a jerk...

Jeez.

forsythe wrote:

> > Also I will also have APPLETS running in addition to servlets & JSPson this
> > server... So if I create a JAVA2 APPLET that WILL require a user download,
> > right? Right.
>
> Fine.  What has that got to do with Tomcat or the JVM you are installing
> on your server?  Nothing.  Right?  Right.
>
> > If you read carefully I asked "Which jvm works BEST" The Best. BEST. Ok one
> > more time " THE BEST" I Tomcat supports ALL JVMs, I'm asking if people have
> > preferences based off experience.
>
> Best for what.  FOR WHAT?  Ever hear of requirements?  Right?  Right.
>
> > Hey 'Charles' I think you should try to learn how not to be a prick while
> > answering people questions.  Ass.
>
> OK.  Tomorrow I will be nicer.  I doubt that you will be any smarter.
>
> -- Charles

Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer
Callista Software Services Pty Ltd
12 Gheringhap St, Geelong Victoria 3220 Australia
Phone: 03 5227 8858 International: +61 3 5227 8858
Fax: 03 5227 8907 International: +61 3 5227 8907
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dssonline.com.au
Customer Support Hotline: 1800 620 497

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.