> ==========================
> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:00:51 +0100
> From: "CLEMENT Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 3.3.1 vs Tomcat 4.1.29
> ==========================
>
> Sounds rigth. Any idea where I can get the good one?
> Thanks

Check the jakarta web site: there are several jar file with different
servlet releases. Moreover, there is a corrispondence between the Tomcat and servlet
releases! (i.e. you must install the correct servlet release for each Tomcat version)

Bye

Giuseppe Briotti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Alme Sol, curru nitido diem qui