Ok, here's the thing :
I suspect that there may be a problem with your "configure" process. The apr_md5_final error points to libaprutil, and I suspect that libjkjni.so may be missing that reference. Can you provide the options you used for "configure" ?

Also, give me the output for this command :

ldd /<your_build_directory>/libjkjni.so

Please tell me if I am not making any sense, because it is *so hot* in Singapore right now that I can barely think.

Andrew Clute wrote:

I originally used the RPM's I found somewhere, but I didn't see the libjkjni.so in it, so I built from source then.