And with this build, you were able to use Unix sockets, versus TCP sockets without getting the apr_md5_final problem?

On May 16, 2004, at 7:00 AM, Gabriele Paciucci wrote:

I have RHEL3... these are my steps:

tar -zxvf jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src.tar.gz

cd jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src
cd jk/
cd native2/
./configure --with-java-home=/home/tomcat/j2sdk1.4.2_04 --with-jni --with-to
mcat41=/home/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.24 --with-apache2-lib=/usr/lib
--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs

cd server/apache2/

vi Makefile
LIBTOOL=/usr/lib/libtool

make libtool --finish /usr/lib/httpd/modules

cd ../../build
cd jk2/
cd apache2/

cp *.so /etc/httpd/modules/