> From: Roberto Cosenza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Isn't it time to route this traffic to other mailing lists?

Are you volunteering to be the policeman?  Believe me, moderating any mailing
list is a thankless task.  Been there, done that, burned the t-shirt, won't
ever consider it again.

The subjects of nearly all of the off-topic posts already have appropriate
mailing lists (not necessarily within Apache), but the posters frequently just
don't know how to look for them.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.