Hello !

  I'm still having problem with all the different syntax used in
JSP... so excuse my question if it sound really stupid !

  I'm having to iterate on the "values" of a "Map". So I'd like
something like that :

<c:catch>
  <c:set var="items" value="${itemsMap.values}"/>
</c:catch>

<c:forEach items="${items}" var="item">
  [do something]
</c:forEach>

  Of course, it doesnt work because there is no "getter" in a "Map" to
get the values ...  There is probably a very easy and standard way to
do exactly that ... could you help me on that one ?

  Thanks

     Guillaume