Is there a way to set Tomcat to call listeners before invalidate() is called on
a session?
I'm trying to code a method to clean up specifically named files inside a working dir (in Windows XP) whenever the session times out. I can't seem to find a way to do it. Apparently, invalidate() is called prior to calling listeners, and these "specifically named files" that I want to clean up are named after the user ID that is stored in the HttpSession object (meaning I'd need to access the session object. I understand Resin has a setting called "invalidate-after-listener" and am wondering whether Tomcat has same.

Thanks.